Travel Company in Gazipaşa, Turkey...We are renowned for our first-rate client care and unobtrusive efficiency which engenders the highest levels of customer satisfaction. We have been named Travel Company of the Year three times in the last four years, based on customer satisfaction surveys among members of the Association of Independent Tour Operators of Turkey.
All aspects of our cultural holidays have been carefully researched, tried and arranged by members of AT staff, including the best authentic restaurants and comfortable hotels. There are no hidden extras. The price covers nearly everything, including wine with meals and all tips. We do not levy surcharges for fuel or for any other reason.
For over 20 years we have operated overland tours / adventures throughout Southern and Aegean Turkey. This experience, combined with our professional attitude, has resulted in our company forming secure relationships with reputable travel agents and wholesalers worldwide. These partners support and recommend us knowing that we offer a quality product and unbeatable service in everything we do.
There are some essentials you need to consider and compare when deciding which overland company to travel with, and below are the reasons why you will get the best overland experience with www.antalya-tours.net
Turkish - European Based Travel Company in Gazipaşa, Turkey
It is important to choose a company that is based in the countries you plan to travel through. Being an Turkish based company means we are very "hands on" with what is happening in and around southern and aegean Turkey and we can provide comprehensive local back up to all our operations. We are also a registered company in five of the ten counties we travel though. We employ local people as crew on the road and to operate our regional offices; thus contributing to the local economy of the countries we operate in. Travelling with knowledgeable Turkish crew also provides our clients with a true insight into the Turkish culture and environment.
We offer diversity of our tourist products as indicated hereafter :
- Culture tourism ( a complete coverage of all ancient and historical monuments ) in Gazipaşa, Turkey
- Recreation tourism ( on Mediterranean and Aegean Sea ) in Gazipaşa, Turkey
- Curative tourism ( therapeutics of mineral, springs, spas and white hot sands) in Gazipaşa, Turkey
- Religious tourism ( christianity relics, Islamic relics ) in Gazipaşa, Turkey
- Sports tourism ( surfing, diving, snorkeling, golf and yacht, rafting, 4x4 Off Road Safari, kayaking ) in Gazipaşa, Turkey
- Safari tourism ( the mysteries of East and West deserts and oases in camping ) in Gazipaşa, Turkey
- Quick trips and shore excursions in Gazipaşa, Turkey
- Fantastic blue voyage, yachting and cruise tours in Gazipaşa, Turkey
- Disabled tours with special equipments in Gazipaşa, Turkey
- Entertainment Programs ( high lights on Gazipaşa - Gazipaşa by night. Sound, light show ) in Gazipaşa, Turkey
- Festival, conference and exhibition arrangements in Gazipaşa, Turkey
- Daily tours and excursions organisation in Gazipaşa, Turkey
- Hotel, motel, accommodation booking in Gazipaşa, Turkey
Major holiday villages in Turkish Riviera ; Alanya, Gazipaşa, Kahyalar, Alara, Avsallar, İncekum, Okurcalar, Konaklı, Payallar, Kestel, Obagöl, Tosmur, Kargıcak, Mahmutlar, Yeşilöz, Mahmutlar, Manavgat, Kumköy, Titreyengöl, Sorgun, Ilıca, Lara Beach, Old Town, Kaleiçi, Belek, Serik, Boğazkent, Alanya, Kemer, Kalkan, Fethiye
Attractions - Places to Visit - Highlights in Gazipaşa, Turkey
You are planning to travel in Gazipaşa and you do not know what to do here...No problem. Our web site gives you certain informations about places to visit, highlights, tourist places, things to do in Gazipaşa and around it... You can choose and book online the best activity & tour which suits your desires and choices.
Gazipaşa attracts millions of people with its beautiful nature and historical riches for visiting this city. The combination of the sun, deep blue sea, the mountain covered with trees cannot be seen easily all together everywhere...